- We envision making and equipping disciples of all ages and races with the transforming love and power of Jesus, empowered by the Holy Spirit. Mark 1:17; Matthew 28:18-20
- We envision prayer as the primary focus to accomplish God’s purposes in our plans, hopes and dreams. Philippians 4:6-7; Colossians 4:2
- We envision Our Savior Lutheran Church making a difference in our communities, our nation, our world. We will intentionally build relationships with friends, family and neighbors and share Jesus with them so that people’s lives are changed and Jesus is honored and glorified. Matthew 9:35-38; Colossians 2:4-6
- We envision this church filled with children laughing, learning, playing, loving, and growing together. Mark 10:13-16
- We envision our campus as the “gathering place” for our community. Matthew 5:14-16
- We envision as we grow, we will maintain our culture of safety and acceptance. Acts 2:44
- We envision a dynamic ministry to children, youth and Bright Beginners in a state of the art facility that allows us to teach and equip them to follow Jesus and make a difference. Proverbs 22:6; Psalm 78:5-6
- We envision people of all ages following Jesus in Christ-centered, joy-filled and Spirit-led worship with Him at the heart of their worship life in a state-of-the-art worship center. Psalm 150; Colossians 3:16-17
- We envision all our members in life groups where friendships are built and faith is grown and strengthened. Acts 2:42-47; John 17:20-23
- We are missionaries to our world and servants to our community.
- We are empowered by the Spirit to worship, study, pray and grow.
- We intentionally work to grow disciples of Jesus Christ.
- We care about the physical and spiritual needs of people
inside and outside the church.